Saturday 28 May 2011

And so it begins...

One of my lovely friends laughingly suggested I start a blog about all the wonderful sites I've purchased from.  The more I thought about this, the more I liked the idea.  I love a bargain (and looking for them), I love shopping from the comfort of my own home (no pesky crowds to contend with) while wearing my favourite attire - pyjamas (hence the title of this blog) - and I love passing on the exciting news to others.  So, here goes....

Hopefully this will be of interest and an occasional source of entertainment (as I do have a tendency to go off on rant-esque tangents).  Some of these sites will no doubt be known to many, some to few, but hopefully you'll have some fun hunting for items at a fraction of the price charged in Australia (don't even get me started on that one!).  Enjoy.

I would like to add a little disclaimer here - I am not particularly technically minded (my idea of fixing a technical difficulty is threatening the computer with immediate, violent destruction, swearing loudly or thumping it, or a combination of all three), so please bear with me while I come to grips with the whole process of blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment