Monday 30 May 2011

m is for music

As you can see from the title, I don't tend to do things consecutively or particularly conventionally (on occasion, anyway!) - my thought processes tend to jump around a fair bit, resulting in some rather interesting (not to mention disjointed and confusing) conversations.

I just received a couple of CDs that I ordered from a fabulous site last Tuesday and as they arrived in record time (that is, today, which gave me great joy until I scuffed my lovely Camper shoe in the dark, which did take a bit of the gloss off - not to mention damaged the toe of my shoe, which is most sad indeed) I felt it appropriate to talk about music today.  I am listening to one of them as I type (Pretty hate machine - remastered, by nine inch nails), so hopefully I won't start typing the lyrics to 'Head like a hole' instead of waffling on about this particular site.

www.cdwow.com.au
  • pretty cheap (for instance, the CDs I bought were a good $5 to $10 less than on amazon.co.uk)
  • an eclectic range of old and new CDs
  • prompt dispatch (I think it is from Hong Kong)
  • free delivery on everything
  • cater to a wide range of international clientele (that is, they have lots of different country-specific sites)
They also sell DVDs, books, cosmetics (which seems a tad random to me, but such is life!) and a few other bits and bobs, although I've only ever bought CDs from them.  If you sign up to their newsletter, they also send through discount codes and vouchers, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment